- provides fast-acting, long-lasting, waterproof treatment
- control of fleas, ticks and chewing lice for adult dogs and cats and for puppies and kittens 8 weeks of age or older.
- immediately distributed over your dog's body and begin to kill fleas shortly after application.
- fipronil remains in the natural oils lying just beneath the coat of your dog.
FRONTLINE Spray provides fast-acting, long-lasting, waterproof treatment and control of fleas, ticks and lice for adult dogs and cats and for puppies and kittens 8 weeks of age or older.
FRONTLINE Spray, is immediately distributed over your pet's body and begin to kill fleas and ticks shortly after application. Control is also long-lasting, since the fipronil remains in the natural oils lying just beneath the coat of your pet.
ACTIVEINGREDIENT: fipronil: 0.29%
INERT INGREDIENTS: 99.71%
FRONTLINE Spray stops existing infestations and prevents establishment of new infestations by killing fleas,ticks, and lice for at least 30 days.
To Open: Push the button ontop of the trigger and turn the nozzle to the spray position.
To Close: Push the button on top of thespray and turn the nozzle to the X position.
- Wear household latexgloves.
- Hold bottle in uprightposition. Ruffle the animal’s coat with one hand while applying spray mist tothe animal’s back, sides, abdomen, legs, shoulders and neck.
- For head and eye area,spray FRONTLINE on a gloved hand and rub gently intoanimal’s hair.
- Do not get this product inyour pet’s eyes or mouth. Applyspray mist until animal’s hair is damp to thoroughly wet. Approximately 1 to 2pumps per pound of the animal’s body weight will be required. Pets with long ordense coats will require the higher rate.
As with any flea controlproduct, wash hands and exposed skin thoroughly with soap and water after use.